Mondays at Seaford Osteopathic Clinic
ABOUT THE THERAPY
- Sessions last approximately 60 minutes and take place in Seaford Osteopathic Clinic.
- Firstly, a medical history will be taken. All details will be confidential and only used to ensure the client is safe and receiving the correct therapy.
- The client will have time to discuss their concerns and then the therapist will suggest possible pathways towards change.
- Each session will also include some hypnotherapy. In the first session, the hypnotherapy will most probably be a basic relaxation technique, followed by positive suggestions for well-being. This allows the client time to experience the very pleasant sensation of hypnosis.
- The actual experience of the hypnotic trance will be different for all of us. There is no right or wrong way to feel and the client will remain fully in control at all times, able to move and talk if needed.
- Finally, the therapist might set a task for the client to work on before the next session. It could be something like keeping a food diary or finding time each day to practise hypnotherapy.
- Before the next session the therapist will devise a more formal treatment plan.
I trained at the London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH) and I hold a Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis(2002) and a Practitioners Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy(2006). I am a full member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and have also lectured at the college on a part-time basis.I also have an enhanced DBS certificate which is registered with the Update Service.
I believe that we can all change ourselves for the better by reprogramming our minds and replacing negative thought patterns and belief systems with postive ones. My therapy encourages clients to look within for the tools needed to grow in confidence and self-awareness. In this way they can become a happier and more content person.
My clients come from all walks of life and are all ages and genders.I believe passionately in encouraging each individual to become empowered and take the control back of their own self.
I use a combination of approaches including; Ericksonian techniques, dream analysis, poetry, story-telling and art therapy, as well as some Shamanic principles.I also truly believe in the healing power of laughter, to lighten a heavy load and bring a new perspective to a situation.
Each client deserves the best that I can provide and that means selecting the right therapeutic technique depending on his or her unique requirements.
Please do call for a chat if you are unsure about anything you have read on 07963914560.
If you leave a message I will get back to you as soon as possible.
ABOUT THE FEES
- Initial consultation fee £65 (allow an hour and half).
- £55 per session thereafter.
- Book 3 sessions together (after the initial consultation) and get a 10% discount.
- Smoking Cessation costs £120 and is usually a one-off session, lasting an hour and a half.
- Home visits available, travel fees will be added to the amount.
- Payment in cash, cheque or BACS on the day acceptable