The Clinic is open and appointments are being booked as normal but we ask you to please observe the following guidance:
- Do not come to the clinic if you are unwell.
- Stay at home for 7 days if you have either a high temperature or a new continuous cough.
- If you are concerned about symptoms, such as a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath call NHS 111 or go to the 111.nhs.uk/covid-19.
- Do not go to your GP, pharmacy, or other healthcare environment.
- For information about Coronavirus visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or check www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response for the latest information and guidance.
Here are some ways we are responding to the risk of Covid-19 infection in the clinic:
· Treatments rooms and reception are being regularly cleaned with anti-bacterial products.
· Patients, staff and Practitioners are being advised to wash their hands on entering the clinic.
· Keeping up-to-date with government guidelines.